1. First, choose which type of look you would like to get:
The difference between the sets is the amount of extensions applied onto each eye and eyelash. Natural sets have one extension onto one natural lash and volume sets are multiple individual lashes applied to one natural lash. If you are not sure of which set to book for, we recommend booking The AfterLash Natural Full set (~50 lashes per eye). A consultation will be done at the beginning of your appointment to help you decide on the perfect look with a customized curl, length, and fullness.
2. When you are ready to book an appointment online:
Please click the “Book Appointment” button to the left.
3. If you would rather book an appointment over the phone:
Please be ready to provide your information to the following questions –
● Full name
● Cell phone number and email address
● Which set would you like to book for?
● What day/time are you looking to book?
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please allow at least 6 BUSINESS HOURS before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee. All appointment cancellations need to be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations via email is not accepted.
4. Before your appointment:
● Do not put on mascara or eye makeup. Removing mascara and makeup can be very time-consuming and will prevent proper adhesion of the extensions.
● Do not apply oily products in the eye area. The oil found in many skin care products prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and decreases the longevity of your lash extensions.
● Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to unnaturally curled eyelashes.
● We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at The AfterLash – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, removal of the previous lashes are required for new clients. This prevents the mixing of different adhesives and products that are applied at other salons.
● Please silence your phone while the extensions are being applied. This allows for a more relaxing environment where you can lay back and relax.